Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's been a while...

Hi 5th Grade,

Great job on the Iowa tests!  You're all doing amazing.  I can't tell you how excited I am of this field trip next week.  I am praying that it will be life changing and that you will have a new perspective on the needs of the poor.  I know some of you might be anxious about the fast.  While it may be tough, we will be doing it together and I have lots of fun activities planned for Friday night to get your mind off your hunger pangs.  But, feeling the hunger will hopefully help you empathize with the plight of so many in our country.

We will be watching the video below Friday morning (next week).  I just watched it and I learned so much and was so inspired.

Have a good night.  Get those permission forms in!  



4 comments:

  1. You don't even know how excited I am!! Me, Jane, and Katelyn already know what our fort is going to look like. I really hope we win haha i want to sleep comfortably!! Anyways, I had a question. When is field day? I know that it got rescheduled but that wouldnt really make sense if we do it next friday becasue we are going to the spot after lunch and field day next week is after lunch.. so I'm kind of confused... :P have a good night, everybody. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fort really!!! yo Obama

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's me the Enderman you met last night. kidding peace off poop

    ReplyDelete