Monday, September 16, 2013

Daily Prayers for the Peters

Dear SRCS Family,

If you are like my family, we have been deeply impacted by the events surrounding the Peters family this past week. I have found my self often feeling completely helpless and I have been reminded through scripture of the absolute need to pray. Our God is the creator of the heavens and the earth, the King of King, Lord of Lords and I know He is the lover of all our souls.

I met with the entire 6th grade this morning and we agreed to restart the 5th grade blog so that we can post daily prayers. A student each day will write a prayer and the blog will also be a place where students can post words of encouragement and support.

Also, I am praying that if somehow, Madison has an opportunity to get online, she will be led, through the Holy Spirit's prompting, to check out the blog and read information on how to get in contact with authorities and her Mom, Kari.

If there's any website that Madison has visited more often, it is this blog. She has literally been on 500 to 1000 times in the past year and I am hoping she will check out the blog again, through habit.

Madison we miss you and your sister dearly. We are praying unceasingly for your return. You are loved and we trust, through God's help, we will see you again soon. I'll even give you a hug!

Mr. Goh

3 comments:

  1. Heavenly Father please hear our prayers for the safe return and healing of this family. We love them and our hearts ache over the past week's events. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear God please bring back madi and mckala I hope they come back hm safely and there father relizes that he needs to bring them back amen makenzi yamrose

    ReplyDelete