Monday, March 18, 2013

Reminders for tomorrow's field trip

Hi  5th Grade,
Aren't you all super excited about tomorrow's field trip.  Here are some answers to the FAQs.

When do we need to arrive at school?  no later than 7 a.m.

When will we return to school?  We should be back to school between 4:30 to 5:00.  Please make sure you make arrangments to be picked up at school at that time.

How should we dress?  I am expecting you all to be in formal business attire.  While a tie is not necessary for boys, I encourage you to dress your best, nonetheless.  Girls, you should be in a dress or skirt or something else that you consider appropriate for business.

Do I need to bring any money?
No.  Everything will be provided for you on the trip.  But, if you want to pack a "healthy" snack, please do so.  It looks like only junk food (e.g. McDonalds will be served).

Can I bring electronics on the trip?  No.  If you want to bring a cell phone, however, you can bring one if absolutely necessary.  I will only allow you to use it when you are on the bus coming home 30 minutes out to tell your parents you are almost home.

Can I bring a camera?  No.  I will take all pictures.  I don't want you to be distracted during the day.  I'm a GREAT photographer!!!  Don't worry.

Can we bring Caddie Woodlawn to read on the bus?  YES!!!

Can we bring an AR book?  YES!!! 

JT...no electronics!  Please don't cry.

Can I bring something else to read?  YES!!!

Can I practice my recorder on the bus?  NO!!!

Can we bring a blanket/pillow on the bus?  NO!!!

Is this an awesome trip?  YES

Are we going to have a great time?  YES

Am I going to be late tomorrow morning?  NO

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing these answers! Looking forward to seeing you bright and early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m sad. I wanted to bring my recorder. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could bring my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recommended this web site by means of my cousin.
    I am no longer positive whether or not this post is written by way of him
    as no one else realize such specific about my trouble. You are incredible!
    Thank you!

    Also visit my homepage ... onurbridals.com

    ReplyDelete