Thursday, November 1, 2012

October AR Challenge Final Results!

Congratulations to all of you for your participation in the October AR challenge!

Some statistics related to your reading this month

Tests Taken:  77
Tests Passed:  70
Points Earned:  508.3
Words Read:  3,470,654
Top Readers:  Noah (854,722 words read), JT (853,714 words read)

Final Standings

Champions Tournament:

1.  Team Teachers  (148.2 pts.)
2.  Team JT  (133.8 pts.)
3.  Team Corners  (110.1 points)

________________________


"Best of the Rest" Tournament

4.  Team Messy Desk  (39.3 points)
5.  Team Same Name  (38.4 points)
6.  Team Sam Row Right  (28.1 points)
7.  Team Same Row Left  (10.4 points)

17 comments:

  1. pray for josh bs mom cause she in the hospital because of a car accident

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did that happen?- madi pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok guys guess what!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya, in case you didn't know, I was gone from school because I had pink eye, but I don't have it anymore! I will see you guys on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sense no one answered me on the guess what happened thing , I will just tell you. Well, I was at Old Navy and I was looking at the t-shirts and I found a Pinkie Pie shirt!!!! I have to go so bye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will wear my shirt on Friday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for answering me creeper!!! Bye everyone, I really have to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe we won the best of the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Wait, you could go shopping but not to school?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skipping school to go shopping, I wish I was you!:)

      Delete
  11. Mr goh can I save that hug for in the morning and Jane........NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. shopping instead of working on your poem. tisk. tisk,

    ReplyDelete