Friday, November 30, 2012

Psalms of Trust

Here are the Psalms of Trust you wrote this morning.  Thank you to those that volunteered to read yours in class.  I believe that our meditations were pleasing to God and an act of worship!



Katelyn's Psalm of Trust
Lord, please help me through my bad times.
Lord, I trust that you can help me!

Zach's Psalm of Trust
O Lord, how you protect me through my hard times.
Keep watching over me Lord.
Keep your promises and I will praise you for all eternity and tell the world of Your glory.
You can make my life begin and end and I trust you in that.

Zac B's Psalm of Life
You are what keeps me strong in life when I'm sad or stressed.
Without you I would be messed. 
God, I will love you forever.

Lexi's Psalm
God, you are my rock.
I will trust you even when I think I don't have any hope left.
I will praise you all the days of my life.

Buddy's Psalm
Lord, you're my creator and my protector.  I trust you are my savior and willing to help me through school
If I could get good grades I could get a good education to get a good job so I can raise money for the needy and be a missionary.

Joshua V's Psalm
My Lord our Lord, how awesome are you for you can move mountains.
Me, I am nothing without you O Lord carying me through this unholy place.
Help me through this world of sin and death for I believe in you.
I trust you and I will praise you all of my days.

Addison's Psalm
Your are the Lord of all.
You created EVERYTHING.
You are my God!
I trust you with the plan you have for me.
I trust that you will get me through the hards tasks you have laid on me.
I will praise you all the days of my life.

Anna's Psalm of Trust
God is my shepherd and I am the sheep.
I will trust that God will never let the evil get us.
Everything bad that happens will have a plan for good.
God carries me through the bad times.
I will trust him to answer my prayers.

Emily's Psalm of Trust
God you are my best friend; you are kind, you are the stronghold of my life.
I trust you will give me hope in all I do.
You will help me during school.
You will carry me through in all I do and the result will be going to heaven.

Rachel's Psalm
God, I praise you for providing for me.
You are my strength. 
I will praise you for forever.

Madison W's Psalm
O Lord, in my times of anger and fright, I think of you.
Lord, help me to trust you.
You will always guide me. 
I trust you because you love me.
I will praise you all the days of my life.

JT's Psalm
God, you are good.

Sam's Psalm
O Lord my God, I trust you because you are the Holy One and you are the only Holy One.
Please forgive me for my sins so I can stop sinning.
Please forgive me Holy God.

Jane's Psalm of Trust
Lord, You are my creator. 
You are my stronghold in time of weakness.
I trust You to be my shield against my enemies and to be there for me in time of worry.
I will declare your name to the nations and praise You all the days of my life.

Josh B's Psalm
In sadness or happiness I will trust you.
In dark or light I will believe in you.
In madness or sanity, I will follow you. 
In good or bad, I will love you.
I always trust God.

Cody's Psalm
God you forgive us when we sin and give us another chance.
I will follow you for the rest of my life.

Madison P's Psalm
God you are awesome in times of trouble. 
You come through the darkness and make it light.
You do miracles. 
You will take me through time of trouble and encourage me.
I will praise you in your name because you helped me over and over again.
You are amazing.

Noah's Psalm
God is the Light of my world.
I trust you when enemies attack in my darkest times.
God, if you help, I will praise you all my life.

Michael's Psalm of Trust
God is our light and our father. 
God is good all the time.




20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great job JT good choice of words. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, HO HO HO

      Delete
    2. Zach J you are crazy!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. CREEPER DIED JUST NOWDecember 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM

      NO I'M NOT SSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOOOOM

      Delete
  2. Addie I really like your psalm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all good Psalms! I am really impressed with some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short,but true Jt. i think Mr.Goh should have written one.He is naturally a good writer being an English teacher and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought everyone's psalm was great!! I loved reading all of them! Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your psalms are awesome. I really like Michael's psalm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jt's says so much in just 4 words because it is sooooooo true

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job everyone. God you are great:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these psalms are amazing, even yours JT you can put a ton of meaning into a couple of words. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think everyone did very well on making up thier own psalms. I bet God really appricated us doing that for the first thing in the morning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I argree with Creeper JTs psalm only has 4 words, but it is sooo true. I think God appreciated all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyones psalm was awesome. Jt,Noah,Michael, and Jane's are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the pslams. my favortive is JANE'S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. everyones psalm was awesome,sorry so short sophia at hospidol cause she fainted at tjmax :[ sad face

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am touched by everyones Psalm

    ReplyDelete