Saturday, December 15, 2012

Congratulations to Addison, Emily and Rachel!

Addison, Emily and Rachel when they were young?  :)


Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I was able to take an hour and a half nap this afternoon...what a treat!  Anyway, I wanted to congratulate Addison, Emily and Rachel for their dance performance tonight at the Christmas Concert.  You ladies did a great job and my girls were excited to watch you perform.  Well done!
See you all on Monday!  Can't wait!
Mr. Goh

5 comments:

  1. Just so you know, professional dancers go through one pair of pointe shoes a week.(Or two it depends) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr.Goh I made a blog about 'Minecraft' here's the link
    http://theobsidianblocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anybody is wondering why I haven't been posting on my blog lately it's because it simply does not work on my iPad. I guess I have to do it on a computer but I don't have one and I'm not on every day after school. I will try to update ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the middle 1 is ME!!!!!!!!!! i CALL HER
    the last one is Addie..... she doesn't have lots of experience:}

    ReplyDelete