Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 5th Grade!

Hi 5th Grade!



Merry Christmas!  I hope you all had a very joyous and peaceful day as your celebrated the birth of Jesus.  We bought an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins and put candles on it and sang happy birthday to Jesus. The girls were thrilled!  

Thank you all for your wonderful and generous gifts.  I feel so appreciated and loved by you all.  I already spent the Denny's gift card by taking my family out on Saturday.  All of you who gave me ornaments, they are displayed proudly on our tree.  To those who gave yummy food, they're all consumed!  Thank you for keeping me so healthy!!!  To those that got me golf balls, I didn't lose any of them on Friday when I played.  I'm playing tomorrow morning and will be hoping none will get lost again.  

Anyway, enjoy your break.  Enjoy time with your family and friends.  Be safe and I'll see you in a couple of weeks.  

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.  And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

35 comments:

  1. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BORED BUDDYDecember 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM

    im bored so I got on the blog and Im using my new laptop I also got 2 remote control planes 2 remote control cars halo 4 black ops 2 walmart and gamestop giftcards clothes a football [I caught with my sister mr goh] soccerball super scribblenauts unlimited Mario party 9 candy candy candy candy and candy a hat a stocking full of candy AND AT THE END OF JANUARY A IPHONE 4!!!! and now im bored and being lazy play with black ops 2 so I gonna go........PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS KIDS AND EAT YOUR CANDY......lookout a TURDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got super scribblenauts too but I left my DS cord at home and it was out of power!! :)and BTW you spelled turtle wrong!!

      Delete
  2. Buddy christmas just is'nt about presants and candy its about the birth of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. buddy who wisheed noah went by snowmanDecember 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

    I know noah.....................I WISH U STILL WENT BY SNOWMAN...and when I went to my grandmothers 2 of my things needed returned so I know. Thank god his son came down to earth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean wished and u know it u MEANIE (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO U DIDNT

    U BTTER NOT DO THAT (IM COMING FOR U JANUARY 8TH PUNK) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHO IS THAT!!?!?!??!?!?!CREEEEEEPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hungry buddy that wants a marshmellowDecember 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM

    YES NOAH THE MARSHMELLOW AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooooooo Marshmellows get me some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Noah you posted that at exactly 12:00! I stayed up and watched the ball drop and fell asleep 5 minutes after LOL :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what did you get for christmas guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I got 3 video games, a oregon jersey, a pair of socks, and I have 100$:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buddy its another creepyyyy anonymous:000000

    ReplyDelete
  13. buddy who know there is a hungry hippo lurking (what a strange spiecies)!January 2, 2013 at 11:24 AM

    it must be a hungry hungry hippopotamus (I looked up how to spell hippopotamus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job you did spell it right but you forgot the second ) so.... HA

      Delete
  14. Mr. Goh I am working on my hero of the faith thingy and got to Legacy um............ Pastor Ray isn't dead so what should I do for that???

    ReplyDelete
  15. your lucky Noah I got dirt bike

    ReplyDelete
  16. noah I command u to use your marshmellow powers and see who anonymous is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dirt bikes are awesome but im better

    ReplyDelete
  17. what lessons on math do we do.........................

    ReplyDelete
  18. buddy i beat halo 4 and black ops 2 in one day

    ReplyDelete
  19. no you didn't i was there with you and we only got the first mission in halo done

    ReplyDelete