Monday, October 22, 2012

Jackie Pullinger

Hi Class,

This morning gave me encouragement that Monday's can be productive days of learning!  Thank you for your efforts to stay attentive and focussed.  I want to continue focussing on the positive of each day! 

Below is a link to another biography that I would highly recommend.  It is the story about a woman named Jackie Pullinger.  We have talked about her in class already but in case your forgot, she is the reason I went to Hong Kong back in 1995.  I was watching a show on T.V. where her life was the focus.  After watching, I knew God was calling me overseas to Asia! 

Anyway, I know her (even though she probably wouldn't remember me) and have served with her drug ministry in Hong Kong.  For one night, I prayed over a man going through the first night of drug withdrawal...it was quite the experience as he cried and screamed.  Her ministry is incredible because it is clear that the Holy Spirit is working to change the live of drug addicts.

Here is the link.  Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Jackie-Pullinger/e/B001HOKOVI

9 comments:

  1. That's interesting- madi pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might look at it but am not getting it if it is over$10

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am defiantly going to look into Jakie Pullinger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mr.goh can you play tim hulkin on youtube oh and thats my request that everyone was careus about

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so interesting i am going to look that up after im done with this commen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is weird i go away from a post and the i come back and ther is already two more comments . i know your on anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too Jane. -Jemmy

    ReplyDelete