Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mr. Goh's prayer for the Jekabsons

Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for blessing the Jekabson family with a new son.  Thank you for guiding Georgia and Jeff to this opportunity and opening so many doors to make this even possible.  I pray for a safe and easy flight home. I pray for Ian's transition to life in America and with his new family.

Thank you also for how this adoption has given us all a chance to pray more and get involved.  I pray that the 5th grade would be able to know, through their giving, that even as young people, they can make a difference for Christ.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

11 comments:

  1. thats nice guess what my brother lost his whole nail and he wants to show it to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said you werent going to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CREEPER's little sisterOctober 24, 2012 at 5:55 PM

    Oh wow, very nice, I hope he doesn't show it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you said you werent going to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your prayer mr goh and creeper u say alot of wied things

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking the Jekabsons will be getting on a plane soon! Can't wait to see them! Emily will be doing a presentation on what she learned about China!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am exited!!!!!! mr goh to see him again and ian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for that wonderful prayer Mr. Goh! No doubt we felt all the answered prayers over the past two weeks and we really appreciate them from you and the entire class!

    Love,

    Mrs J.

    ReplyDelete