Sunday, August 26, 2012

Say hello to Ziggi!

Hi 5th Grade,

Our new document reader arrived on Friday...his name is Ziggi. 


I've been "playing" with him this weekend and I am excited to start using him in class.  One of Ziggi's first jobs is to video our math lessons. Even though the lessons in math, so far, have been very basic, they will gradually become more complex as new concepts are introduced.  I am hoping to have our class lessons recorded so that you can go back and relearn lessons and to assist you in reviewing for a test.  I know when I was in high school, I would have benefited from watching a lesson more than a few times.  Anyway, hope you are enjoying your weekend.  As of this posting, it looks like school will be open tomorrow.  Can't wait!  

Here is a sample of Ziggi taking a photo of Monday's math lesson.


Click image once to enlarge.

Here is Ziggi taking a video of me teaching Monday's math lesson.




Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. We definitely love Ziggi Mr. Goh! Emmy says it's PHAT! LOL It will be great for Emmy to be able to see your math lessons online while we are in China or for students who might miss school when they are sick.

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Jekabsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said and in the lesson in the first example.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch! I noticed that when I was reviewing the video...was hoping you wouldn't catch it!!!!!! :) See you tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Ziggi is really cool! Anne Saint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziggi is really high in tech-addie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ziggi is so cool i love it cody

    ReplyDelete