Monday, August 20, 2012

Thank you for a great start to the new year!

Hi 5th Graders,
I just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful start to the school year!  I enjoyed getting to know each of you and I appreciate how engaged you were in our lessons.  Wasn't that a great video of Nick Vujicic?  Everytime I hear him speak, I am so inspired.  Some things that he said that I liked...

"Be thankful!"
"Give yourself credit!"
"You aren't alone."
"See what you do have."

I'm looking forward to doing some goal setting with you all tomorrow morning.  Hope you are enjoying tonight's "homework!"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy had a great first day of fifth grade! She loved reading your blog and especially enjoyed your method of handing out the sharpie pens. :-) We are praying for a wonderfully, fruitful year for you and your class and my husband Jeff would love to go golfing with you sometime. :-)

    God bless,
    Georgia Jekabsons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelyn had a great first day-thank you! Thankful that you did as well :) Continuing to pray for you as you settle in to this classroom and class! Loved reading your blog with Katelyn, good stuff, Mr. Goh!! I know God has great things in store for all of you. Welcome to Seven Rivers, we are so blessed to have you and your beautiful family! Rick's up for golf anytime!

    ReplyDelete