Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome to 5th Grade!

A wet, rainy day on the golf course!  Sai Kung, Hong Kong, China

Welcome to 5th Grade!  I am looking forward to getting to know you all this year!  On this blog, I will be posting our class calendar as well as interesting information related to our learning.  So you can get to know me better, it will be a place where you can read more about me, my family and my experiences.


In the gospel of Luke there is a description of the young Jesus.

"And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man."  Luke 2:52

My prayer and goal for each of you this year, is that you will be like Jesus.  But, remember, you can only accomplish this goal through Christ who gives you strength!  (Philippians 4:13) 

10 comments:

  1. I had a great 2nd day and I and looking forward to having you for the rest of the year. ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!! Buddy Says MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]



    TURTLE SOUP [Zac.B]

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK OUT MADISON A GIANT TOURTISE IS STALKING BEHIND YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is amazing and can help you through life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Mr.Goh how are you today or tommorow

    ReplyDelete