Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1 Corinthians 13:1-4

Hey 5th Grade,

Some great ideas today regarding how we can help the Chinese orphanage.  I am excited how this "project" (also known as an opportunity to LOVE) will change our perspective.  The amazing thing about helping others is that it changes our hearts.  For those of you that watched the videos and felt like God was revealing His heart to you, tell someone!  God has put older and more mature people in your life to be your guide and encouragment. 

Here is 1 Corinthians 13:1-4.  I hope God's word spoke to you today during Bible class.

1 Corinthians 13

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,but have not love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

On a completely difffernt note, below is the pen trick video I promised to post...enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. i will never be able to do that pen thing its crazy! i thought that bible was very strong and encouraging today

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVED bible today.i agree with maddie about the pen thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actilly did the first one but only one time:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I dont get that pen thing at all but im sure someday if i practice enough that I will be able to do it

    ReplyDelete