Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Coooooooool Math Website!

Hello Mathematicians,

Can you figure out who I am?  What made me so famous?


I found the coolest math website tonight.  It not only is a great place to get extra practice on the concepts already discussed in class, but also, a great place to enrich and further your learning!  Don't be afraid to try a higher grade!  The only catch is if you want unlimited use of the site, there is a monthly fee.  

Try the site and leave a comment sharing your thoughts.  

7 comments:

  1. Awsome I was doing roman numerals and I usually hate roman numerals but this I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the math is sooooooooo fun. i loved doingthe math. it didn't give me a quiz though.
    rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi therе, аll thе time i usеd to check webpаge pοsts heгe еаrlу іn the mornіng, because i lovе to gain knowledge of more аnԁ more.
    Feel free to visit my website ... pikavippii

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really really really really stupid!!!!!!!!! gaiii

    ReplyDelete