Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chapel Reflection - Mrs. Giles





Dear God,
Sorry for the thing I did to my parents.  Thank you for all the things you give to me.  I know all people have sin.  Thank you for a good sleep last night.  Thank you God for my friends and my classmates.  I had a good time in chapel  Thank you for teaching me your words. 
Love,
Michael

In chapel today we read a book where you had to listen to the directions and do what it asked.  We talked about the 10 commandments.  The 10 commandments are God's rules to us.  He gave our parents to us to guide us through life.   The same things happen with the BIble.  Without guidance, we wouldn't be anywhere in life.
Rachel

Mrs. Giles talked to us about obedience and the 10 commandments.  She read a book about dots and every page of the book was different.  We can forget the dot book, but we can't forget God's book.  We know or at least I know that we all can't be perfect...not even for 1 hour or 1 day.  God made us in his image, but he didn't make us perfect.  If we all were perfect then there would be no tests, sports, games...we would just be on the earth.  There would be no school.  Thank you God for making me in your image but not perfect.
Emmy


1 comment:

  1. Every Thursday I love the chapel no matter who it is Coach Dreyer,Brandon, or even Mrs.Giles. What i'm trying to say is that every Thursday my favorite thing of the day is chapel

    ReplyDelete