Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Your new Chinese Names!

Here is the list of your Chinese Names.  I couldn't get the Chinese Characters to show up on the blog so I'll print them out for you in class.  Enjoy!


JT Bowman

Bei Zhi Tiao
 - hold in hand; keep; carry out
- look at, gaze at, scan

Josh Boyers

Bei Zhi Tiao

- teach, class

- study

Noah Bresson

Bai Nu Hui
- exert, strive, make effort
- favor, benefit, confer kindness

Zac Burton

Bai Nu Hui
- standard
- design 

Sam Dreyer

Tai Shuang Ming
  - bright
- bright light, brilliant, clear

Buddy Garvin

Kong Bao Tiao
- treasure, jewel; precious
- look at, gaze at, scan

Anna Gill

Kong Bao Tiao
- love, be fond of, like
- repose, serenity, peace

Jane Jeffes

Zheng Jiao Nuo
- white, bright, brilliant; clear
- promise; assent, approve

Emily Jekabsons

Zheng Jiao Nuo
- verse in, fully acquainted with
- fill; full, satisfied

Zach Johnson

Jiang Zhao Kuo
- shine
- expand, enlarge, stretch

Katelyn Kelso

Jiang Zhao Kuo
- earth; feminine, female
- look at, gaze at, scan

Alexis Lawson

Lin Ai Lang
- love, be fond of, like
- clear, bright; distinct

Michael Oestreich

Ai Mao Kai
- thick, lush, dense; talented
- generous

Madison Peters

Pu Meng Dun
- dream; visionary, wishful
- esteem; honest, candid, sincere

Rachel Saint

Xue Rong Kun
- glorious
- earth; feminine, female

Addison Vaughn

Fang Ao Du
- soar, roam
- cross, ferry over

Josh Vissicchio

Wang Jing Shi
- scenery, view; conditions

- to show

Cody Waldrop

Wu Shuang Tan
- bright
- flat, smooth; self-possessed

Madison Welter

Wei Mu Da
- long for, desire; admire
- arrive at, reach; intelligent

 

Names generated at the following site:

43 comments:

  1. I'm the first to post a comment!! I'm also the only one who has a normal nick name (for the blog not my chinese name)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you i am the last one . wawawawawa!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Well your not! Wawawawawawawawawawawawawawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Wei Mu Da is awesomeee man!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bai nu hui is wre all the actions at

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about delivering our letters to the kids at Ian's orphanage! Mom is buying the plane tickets tonight! We leave on October 12TH! - Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Chinese names are so cool! I am so excited to write a letter for the kids in the orphanage. I will definitely bring in the outfit tomorrow and try to bring money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah for the blog not chinese lexis lol :JEWL KID

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAH NOAH KONG BAO TIAO IS WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS I TOTTALLY AGREE

    ReplyDelete
  9. who are u jemmy!!!!whats your name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr.Goh I went on the website and i looked of a name. I love my name ,but i forgot how to say it, tomorrow can you tell me how to say my name please???????????????

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a cool name!

    ReplyDelete
  12. JEMY WHO THE HECK ARE U!!!!!! TELL ME NOW!!! OR I ATTACKY U WITH THE INTERNET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I'll tell you what my name is. U ready?!! JEMMY!!!

      Delete
  13. hi Jemmy... I know who you are haha Does anyone know I am?

    ReplyDelete
  14. And jt if you know who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love having a chinese name!!!!!-addie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so heartwarming! I love seeing the love of all you 5th graders being poured out on Ian's friends at the orphanage in Hengyang! We are so excited that you are so much a part of our journey! Tonight we bought our plane tickets and booked a night at the Regal Hotel in the Hong Kong International Airport! We fly out of Tampa on Friday October 12th at 11:12am!! We will meet Ian on Monday October 15th! And we will fly home on Thursday October 25th. We plan to keep in touch with your class while we are in China and hope you will follow our blog at http://waitingforian.blogspot.com/ - Maybe we could even try to Skype with the class!!! Wouldn't that be cool!?!?! Have fun making those letters and pictures for the orphans!! Love you guys! Mrs. J. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok enouf with the mystery people you stressing me out

    ReplyDelete
  18. its probly jane or emily

    ReplyDelete
  19. it was jane and eimly j for jane emmy for emily yes i furied it out

    ReplyDelete
  20. the gunius but not good at spell

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so exited for Emmy! I can't wait to see Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi people I do not now

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi Dora I love you monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  24. why is my name the same as jts

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi michael oestreih ai mao kai

    ReplyDelete