Friday, September 21, 2012

Sqworl Introduced

Hi 5th Grade,

Today in Social Studies, I introduced to you the need for us to be able to determine whether a website has educational value.  I googled "Crossing the Red Sea" and included some of the links on my sqworl.  A sqworl is a web resource where you can collect links/bookmarks and present them in a graphical way. 

http://sqworl.com/l6rkgj

BONUS:  Take a look at the 6 links on the sqworl and try to determine for yourself whether or not these are websites that would be useful for a research project.  Tell me why you have this opinion.

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to use this website. By the way, we are having fun in Tech Lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wbsite seems really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha jane you are so weird..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOps, I spelled website wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ppppppppppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am creepers jemmy

    ReplyDelete